At the end of December, I shared my three words for 2012:
1. Amplify – I will reach out to more people to make myself known with detailed, creative storytelling.
2. Visualize – I will visualize the kind of flow I want to happen in my life by making time to move, think, grow, and reflect.
3. Create – I will create my art with confidence and gratitude everyday.
I also challenged you to take a look at what you’ve accomplished in 2011 and come up with three words to help set you on the right path for 2012.
Here’s what I’ve collected:
- Reflect. Dream. Fun.
- Breathe. Believe. Trust.
- Intention, Attraction and Fulfillment.
- Curious. Connected. Creative.
- Challenge. Change. Results.
- Gratitude. Growth. Giving.
- Active. Focused. Courageous.
So far I feel I’m on the right path:
Amplify. On January 6th, I officially gave myself permission to play and joined the ranks of the self-employed/entrepreneurs as a writer and content marketing consultant. Now, I can start spreading the news. You are among the first “to know.”
Visualize. I’m making time to learn how to attract the things I want in life. I’m also experimenting with different techniques on how to get things done and get more of what I want.
Create. I’ve revamped my website with a new look that supports my new life as a writer. Check out my site here. It’s my playground-in-progress to share stories, work, musings, and more.
It’s February. Are you headed down the right path? Let me know! Connect with me on Facebook or Twitter. Leave a comment on my website or send me an email.