Looking out my window at the gray, glum sky, I need something to inspire me today. Maybe you do, too. Here are twelve thoughts that you can explore further or just keep with you.
- Start again today.
- It’s okay to get sidetracked.
- Don’t regret wasted time. It probably wasn’t wasted.
- Read a little Zen. It’s good for you.
- Begin with the end in mind.
- Get over yourself, please.
- Pay attention.
- We all
suckstink at first.
- Do your homework.
- Ask yourself: What did I learn today?
- Share what you’ve learned with the world.
- Act like you have it and you have it.
What do you think?
Thanks for reading. If you like this post, please feel free to share it with your friends or send me an email. You can also post a comment on my blog or Facebook.