Since I dumped my old phone, paid up for an iPhone 4, upgraded my data plan with Verizon, and bought a new iMac (more on this later) I’m in apple heaven. I’m no geek-girl, but as a black-belt multi-tasker, Una Mas (er) (oonah mahs er) and queen of purchasing-things-that-make-me-feel-oh-so-good, I’m in awe of its simplicity and intuitiveness. The iPhone allows me to tap into super powers I didn’t even know I posessed.
Here are the top ten reasons why I love my iPhone.
10. Facetime with my mom and other iPhone lovers. (It’s good to know that I can although I’ve yet to try it.)
9. Occupy my 9-year-old son with clever games like angry birds, pinball ride and glow hockey. (I need more!)
8. Play with fun and productive apps like evernote and pandora music. (Hey, I’ve only had the phone a couple of days and there’s a lot of crap apps out there.)
7. Read email while standing in line at Wegmans. (Need I say more?)
6. Listen to music and podcasts. (My favorite thing to do while driving or cleaning. ALONE.)
5. Look up stuff anytime, anywhere. (Like when I’m on the couch watching a boring Disney channel show with my son.)
4. The home button. ( A clever little thumbprint I can always find, especially when I can’t find my ruby slippers.)
3. Record thoughts, songs, ideas and future podcasts on the fly. (Stay-tuned!)
2. Sync everything – and I mean everything – contacts, grocery lists, medical records, notes, recipes, ideas, and miscellaneous stuff I don’t know what to do with. (Except dog poop, duh.)
And the number 1 reason I love my iPhone is:
1. It’s sleek, smooth and touchable. (Like a freshly shaven, good man ;).)
Hey iPhone lovers! What do you love about your iphone?
Also, what are some age-appropriate game favorites that a sports and animal-loving, 9-year-old boy will love to play on the iPhone and/or iPad?
Connect with me on Facebook or leave a comment on my website or send me an email.