Welcome! I’m an award-winning writer, author, marketer, and mom, but not always in that order. I love to read, write, listen, publish, and tell stories. Also not always in that order. Along the way, I’ve learned a lot and decided to share the lessons I’ve learned about motherhood, love, and life. I love to connect with people and enjoy feedback and comments.You can subscribe to my blog feed at the top of the page. Thanks for stopping here!
10. What would life look like without creativity? Life without creativity would be unremarkable.
9. Let go It’s more about what you let go than what you accomplish.
8. Rejection and Sabotage If someone wants to say no, let them. But no need to help them get to no before they get the chance.
7. Feeling Stressed? Take a One Minute Sabbatical Work, kids and a poop-eating puppy can cause lots of stress. Let’s take a sabbatical!
6. Una Mas There is always one thing more to do before something else and not enough time to complete the task.
5. Some thoughts on how to write better Sometimes people ask me how to write better, and I’m at a loss for words. I wonder: why do you want to write better? How do you define “to write better?” Better than what?
4. Reflections on loss The spring I had longed for brought with it a veil of melancholy and new loss. Not only does it mark the first anniversary of my dear friend Karen’s death, but I lost another wonderful friend suddenly on March 17th.
3. Three words to guide you More resolutions are forgotten than achieved. A better idea is to think about a lifelong dream or two, and set goals to achieve them.
2. The art of listening I believe that my number one job is to listen, attentively and with genuine interest to the person who is speaking to me. Yet, I sometimes find that I don’t practice this with my own kid.