10. What would life look like without creativity? Life without creativity would be unremarkable.
9. Let go It’s more about what you let go than what you accomplish.
8. Rejection and Sabotage If someone wants to say no, let them. But no need to help them get to no before they get the chance.
7. Feeling Stressed? Take a One Minute Sabbatical Work, kids and a poop-eating puppy can cause lots of stress. Let’s take a sabbatical!
6. Una Mas There is always one thing more to do before something else and not enough time to complete the task.
5. How to do 40 Better Whether it’s just around the corner or it already has you in its grips, let’s face the plain, cold truth of the number—40 is old.
4. Where will you walk today? Reflections with Ruby.
3. What’s your dream? More resolutions are forgotten than achieved. A better idea is to think about a lifelong dream or two, and set goals to achieve them.
2. Kday While most moms shed tears of melancholy when they send their squeaky little Kindergarteners off to school this year, mine were tears of joy.
1. Searching for Vegetopia Yes, I’m still one of those people who don’t eat meat. (My essay Searching for Vegetopia, first appeared in the Jan/Feb 2007 issue of Rochester Magazine.)