Looking out my window at the gray, glum sky, I need something to inspire me today. Maybe you do, too. Here are twelve thoughts that you can explore further or just keep with you.
- Start again today.
- It’s okay to get sidetracked.
- Don’t regret wasted time. It probably wasn’t wasted.
- Read a little Zen. It’s good for you.
- Begin with the end in mind.
- Get over yourself, please.
- Pay attention.
- We all
suckstink at first.
- Do your homework.
- Ask yourself: What did I learn today?
- Share what you’ve learned with the world.
- Act like you have it and you have it.